Promise Me “Inspired Words” Poetry Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Promotion is open only to legal residents of, and physically located within any of, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia at the time of the Promotion entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the promotion entry.
1. How to Enter. Log onto https://promisemefragrance.com/poetry-contest and follow the directions to enter between 12:01 EST on 3/21/11 and 11:59 EST on 4/30/11. You must include on the online entry form your full name, email address and poetry submission. Limit 1 entry per person/email address per day during Promotion period. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Online entrants will also be given an option to opt-in to receive special offers from TPR Holdings LLC. Entrants who opt-in agree to receive marketing messages via email or other means.
2. Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 12:01am EST on 3/21/11 and 11:59pm EST on 4/30/11.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry and who have Internet access. Employees, officers and directors of TPR Holdings (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Winner Selection. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the promotion and selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received for the Promotion. Winner will be selected on or about April 30,2011. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Prizes: The description and approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize to be awarded in the Promotion is as follows: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of One (1) Promise Me Gift Set that includes 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum, 6.7 oz Cream Body Wash and a scented keepsake bracelet. ARV $65.00. Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions except at Sponsor's sole discretion.
6. Notification. Winners will be notified by email by the Sponsor and may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 30 days of prize notification. If winner cannot be contacted within 1 hour of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 1, 2011 to: “Promise Me” Poetry Contest, Winners List Request, 950 Third Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10022
11. Sponsor. TPR Holdings LLC, 950 Third Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10022